If there are any additional questions, or you require further knowledge about our policies, feel free to contact us.
Information we Stack
The personal information that you provide us and all other specifics will be made clear to you the moment we ask you to provide those sets of information.
By reaching out to us directly, we receive additional information about you all like your email address, name, phone number, and the message content and attachments that you would send to us.
The moment you register for an account, you will be asked for your contact information including fields such as address, company name, email address, and mobile or telephone numbers.
How We Process Your Information
We process the collected information in a multitude of ways that include:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website
- Improving, Expanding, and personalizing our website
- Analyzing and understanding how you navigate through the website
- Developing new products and modifying existing ones as per your preferences
- Maintaining communication, direct or through one of our channels
- Updating other pieces of information pertaining to our website
- Sending you emails
- Finding and preventing fraud
Our platform follows a standard list of procedures, for using log files. When a visitor visits the website they log them into the system. All hosting companies and websites partake in this process and are a part of the analytics of the hosting services. These include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), browser types, date and time stamps, number of clicks, and referring and exit pages. This type of information does not provide us any personal marks on you, but only helps our algorithm, trend analysis, and gathering of demographic information.
Cookies are used by website systems to use and store the information of the visitor’s preferences and the data and website accessed. Similarly, Get Cricket ID uses these cookies to get the stack of information which helps in developing the platform further.
For more information, you can go to getcricketids.com
Privacy Policies of our Advertising Partners
Third Party Privacy Policies
The official website of Get Cricket ID does not condone any other advertisers, websites, or external links through any third party. Thus we advise you to consult all the Privacy Policies of any third-party advertising server for more detailed information.
You can choose to disable cookies from your browser options.
CCPA Privacy Rights
- Under the CCPA guidelines, Consumers and visitors from California have the right to:
- Request to us about a business collecting your personal data and information and particular pieces of data.
- Request that a business delete any specific kind of personal information or data about the consumers that the business has collected via cookies or Web Beacons.
- Request for not allowing us to sell the customer’s data.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like you to know about the protection rights you may have:
- The right to access: You have every right to access copies of your personal information and data even if a small fee would be charged.
- The right to rectification: you have every right to request us to correct any information that you had provided earlier, and that the information is updated accordingly.
- The right to erasure: You have all the rights to request that we erase or delete any part of your personal data under some conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You can request us to restrict any processing of your personal information and data.
- The right to object processing: You can any time request us to object the processing of your personal information and data.
- The right to data portability: you can request us directly to transfer the information and data we have collected to another organization.
We also take responsibility for protecting children using the internet. We advise guardians and parents to observe and monitor their online activity.
Get Cricket ID website does not collect any personal information knowingly, from children under 18 years of age. If your child provides you with any kind of irregular information, we suggest strongly that you directly contact us via email or WhatsApp.